Limited Company

If you want solutions to your accounting and tax problems you’ve come to the right place.

If you are trading through a limited company then not only do you have all the normal accounting issues and the extra tax returns for the company you will be required to meet other obligations. A company has to file and annual return at Companies House as well as Accounts in the approved format. You will be required to have a registered office. All of these services are available in a simple form for a fixed monthly cost.

In addition if you require business or tax advice this can be provided by our associated firms of Chartered Accountants